Join me at the Heathfeild Cross Christmas Tree Farm, PL21 0SB - 27th November 2022 for a festive mini-session, between the beautiful Conifer trees.
MINI SESSIONS; The time, date and location is set for your ease - allowing a perfect way to dip your toe into family photography sessions. Here is your chance to capture family memories before Christmas of 2022!
Your family photographs will be available 7 days after your mini session - perfect timing for Christmas cards/gifts.
Mini-session Investment: £110
- 30 Minute Family Session - suitable for family of all ages, up to 4 family members.
- Styling advice
- Online viewing gallery with approx. 30+ naturally hand edited, high resolution images in my signature style
- Package includes your choice of 3 photographs to download - available instantly.
- Options to upgrade to full gallery
Please use the form below to request a time slot.
Non-refundable deposit (can be transferable to another session) of £30 required upon booking. Bookings are only complete once payment in made and contract is complete.
No obligation to purchase a Christmas Tree but you are welcome to cut or reserve one!
What can we expect?
You can expect to have an enjoyable 30 minutes with me documenting you get connecting and have fun as a family.
All I ask of my families is to enjoy each others company (closely! more cuddles, the better!) - I'll give you a little nudge here and there if need be.
What if the weather is bad?
If there is rain or any extreme/adverse weather I will offer an alternative date at a similar location, if you cannot make the next date, I will offer a full refund or credit towards another session!
A full , custom session would be better if...
–You have more than 2 children. I need more than 25 mins to do your lovely big family justice.
– IF Any of your children are particularly shy. During a custom session I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me, we can choose a more suitable location which could put them at ease too!
– Or the opposite, I LOVE a free range child, but If you don’t think your child will take any direction then it’s probably best to book a full session to make sure we can get what we need.
- If you want to have more input into your session, obviously, the location and date is already decided for this mini session.
How do I book?
Complete the short form above and continue to the deposit page, short questionnaire and contract - once these are sent back to me, you are all booked in!